May 2022 Data Releases
This May, the National Archive of Criminal Justice Data (NACJD) at the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) released five new studies, including updates to the Capital Punishment in the United States Series. Please click on the study titles linked below for more information about a particular study.
- Capital Punishment in the United States, 1973-2017 (ICPSR 37824) (update)
- Capital Punishment in the United States, 1973-2018 (ICPSR 37879) (update)
- Capital Punishment in the United States, 1973-2019 (ICPSR 37998) (update)
- Multi-State Recidivism Study Using Static-99R and Static-2002 Risk Scores and Tier Guidelines From the Adam Walsh Act, Florida, Minnesota, New Jersey, South Carolina, 1990-2004 (ICPSR 34628)
- Developing and Testing a Culturally Relevant Model to Understand Financial Maltreatment of Chinese American Elders, Phoenix, Arizona, 2015 (ICPSR 36270)
Jun 6, 2022