February 2022 Data Releases
This February, the National Archive of Criminal Justice Data (NACJD) at the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) released five new studies, including new data from the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) Series. Please click on the study titles linked below for more information about a particular study.
- National Crime Victimization Survey: Supplemental Victimization Survey, [United States], 2019 (ICPSR 37950)
- Projecting Violent Re-Offending in a Parole Population: Developing a Real-Time Forecasting Procedure to Inform Parole Decision-Making, Pennsylvania, 2012-2014 (ICPSR 36432)
- Mapping the School to Prison Pipeline in North Carolina, 1972-2016 (ICPSR 38141)
- Optimizing the Use of Video Technology to Improve Criminal Justice Outcomes, Milwaukee, WI, 2017-2018 (ICPSR 37683)
- Anti-LGBTQ Hate Crimes in Miami-Dade County, Florida, 2005-2019 (ICPSR 37933)
Mar 8, 2022