How do I know if I am an ICPSR member?If you see an "access denied" message, it means one of the following may have occurred:
- You are not at a member institution.
- Your institution has not provided us with the IP ranges for your school. Please contact your OR; you can find his/her email address in the list of member institutions.
- The IP range for your campus has changed, but we have not been informed of the change. Please inform your OR of the problem. S/he will need to provide us updated information on your school's IP range.
- You're currently off campus and have not logged in from a campus computer in the last six months. When you log in from on campus, we set a flag on your account so that you can download from anywhere for the next six months.
- You have encountered a bug of some sort. Please contact email@example.com.
On site at each member institution there is an ICPSR Official Representative (OR)--usually a faculty or staff member. If you decide to attend the Summer Program, you might find it helpful to contact the OR and indicate your plans. The OR may have advice about attending the Program or materials you might find useful. If you do not know who your OR is, check the ICPSR Web site. OR contact information is listed on the entry for each institution.