National Comorbidity Survey: Replication (NCS-R), 2001-2003 (ICPSR 4438)
This data collection has been deaccessioned; it is no longer distributed by ICPSR.
These data are freely available.
This study is maintained and distributed by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Data Archive (SAMHDA). SAMHDA is supported by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality (CBHSQ), formerly the Office of Applied Studies.
Persistent URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR04438.v1
This survey was funded by:
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) (U01-MH60220 (NIMH))
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) (044780 (RWJF))
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- John W. Alden Trust
Scope of Study
Original ICPSR Release: 2006-06-07
- List all ~114 citations associated with this study