Upcoming Add Health Parent Study Workshop - Aug 14-15
We are excited to pass on this information about the upcoming Add Health Parents Study workshop:
will be hosting a Data User Workshop for the Add Health Parents Study (AHPS) on August 14-15, 2019 at Duke University.
The Workshop will cover an in-depth introduction to the Add Health Parents Study Data including the following topics:
- Overview of the Add Health Parent Study objectives
- Sampling features and design of the AHPS survey
- Structure and content of the AHPS and Add Health data
- Guidelines for constructing and analyzing AHPS and Add Health linked data
- Hands-on exercises of linking public-use AHPS/Add Health data
- Linking AHPS parent data to Add Health Wave I parent data for life course analyses
- Linking AHPS parent data to data from Add Health Wave IV adult children for intergenerational analyses
- Detailed instructions on the process for obtained restricted use versions Add Health and Add Health Parent Study data.
August 14, 2019 at 8:00 AM - August 15, 2019 at 5:00 PM
Are you going?
Jul 15, 2019