FAQ: International Participants

Frequently requested information about visa-related matters and preparation for site destinations:

No. The B1 business visa is the appropriate travel document for international participants traveling to the United States to participate in our training program.

Thanks for visiting our FAQ section. The Visitor Information section has additional information you may find useful.

Please feel free to contact us with other questions or to suggest other information we should provide on the website.