SDA - Online Analysis
Online data analysis allows users to:
- Search for variables of interest in a dataset
- Review frequencies or summary statistics of key variables to determine what further analyses are appropriate
- Review frequencies or summary statistics for missing data
- Produce simple summary statistics for reports
- Create statistical tables and charts from raw data
- Create a subset of cases or variables from a large collection to save time and storage space when downloading to a personal computer
- Browse the electronic codebook
More About Survey Documentation and Analysis (SDA)
NACDA offers a selection of data collections for online data analysis using the Survey Documentation and Analysis (SDA) system developed and maintained by the Computer-Assisted Survey Methods Program at the University of California, Berkeley. For more information, visit the SDA website which also has full documentation on SDA.
- View all NACDA studies available for use with Survey Documentation and Analysis
- Help Files for SDA Users
An Overview of SDA and Its Features
For more information on SDA, please refer to this video tutorial.