Begin My Application
The MET study is organized into several parts to reflect different levels of analysis. The title of each part indicates the analysis level (section level, item level, etc.). Users can request access to all parts of the MET study, or select parts, in a single application. Each part includes multiple data and documentation files. All approved teams will be given access by default to the Study Information files, ICPSR 34771. Access to the video data can be requested within the application system.
Our online application system allows researchers to apply for access to any of the studies below:
- 1 - Study Information (ICPSR 34771)
- 2 - Core Files, 2009-2011 (ICPSR 34414)
- 3a - Basic Data: Section-Level Analytical Files, 2009-2011 (ICPSR 34309)
- 3b - Basic Data: Item-Level Supplemental Test Files, 2009-2011 (ICPSR 34868)
- 3c - Basic Data: Item-Level Observational Scores, 2009-2011 (ICPSR 34346)
- 3d - Basic Data: Item-Level Surveys and Assessment Teacher Files, 2009-2011 (ICPSR 34345)
- 4 - District-Wide File, 2008-2010 (ICPSR 34798)
An application is not required for access to the Documentation.
For users unfamiliar with our system, we have created a step-by-step guide to our online application system.