Education and Training
ADDEP and the CLDR will provide education, training, and learning experiences about both archiving data and using archived data in the disability and rehabilitation medicine fields. Future training includes: workshops, webinars, written guides, and other training tailored to fit the needs of the disability and rehabilitation research communities to strengthen and support the infrastructure around shared data.
ICPSR offers education and training materials as well as other forms of technical assistance for data depositors and data users.
Data Management and Curation Resources available at ICPSR:
- Guide to Social Science Data Preparation and Archiving
- Data Management & Curation
- Confidentiality Preservation
- Citing Data
- Depositing Data
Teaching Resources available at ICPSR:
Webinars and Workshops Presented by ADDEP:
- Introduction to ADDEP
- Archiving Data with ADDEP
- Disability and Rehabilitation Data Resources: Tools for Identifying and Accessing Survey and Administrative Data
- Data Curation for Disability and Rehabilitation Outcomes Research Workshop (.zip 63MB)
Researchers can find additional details about data preparation, data management, and other relevant topics on the ICPSR YouTube Channel.