Many datasets in NAHDAP have been used in published studies. To find published statistics or research results, search the ICPSR Bibliography of Data-related Literature using the search box below. Links to full-text publications are provided if available.
For publications based on a particular study, use the "Related Publications" link on that study's web page.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) Publications web page provides a wealth of information and downloadable full-text publications on drug abuse and addiction. The NIDA Related Topics web page provides publications, articles, press releases and links to additional resources on a range of topics, including addiction science, HIV/AIDS, and trends and statistics.
- AIDS.gov: Access to U.S. Government HIV/AIDS information
- CDC HIV/AIDS Statistics and Surveillance
- CDC National Prevention Information Network (NPIN)
- National Forensic Laboratory Information System Reports
- NIDA Easy-to-Read Drug Facts
- Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy (OHAIDP)
- PubMed Central (PMC)
- Standards of Evidence: Criteria for Efficacy, Effectiveness and Dissemination (Society for Prevention Research-SPR)