2018-02-15 The citation of this study may have changed due to the new version control system that has been implemented. The previous citation was:
- United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics. National Corrections Reporting Program, 1999: [United States]. ICPSR03339-v1. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2010-04-23. http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR03339.v1
2010-04-23 The entire NCRP series is being re-released in restricted format.
2006-03-30 File CB3339.ALL.PDF was removed from any previous datasets and flagged as a study-level file, so that it will accompany all downloads.
2006-03-30 File SA3339.ALL was removed from any previous datasets and flagged as a study-level file, so that it will accompany all downloads.
2006-03-30 File SP3339.ALL was removed from any previous datasets and flagged as a study-level file, so that it will accompany all downloads.
2005-11-04 On 2005-03-14 new files were added to one
or more datasets. These files included additional setup files as well
as one or more of the following: SAS program, SAS transport, SPSS portable,
and Stata system files. The metadata record was revised 2005-11-04 to
reflect these additions.
2004-02-27 The SAS and SPSS data definition statements
pertaining to all three parts have been revised.
2002-03-29 ICPSR data undergo a confidentiality review and are altered when necessary to limit the risk of disclosure. ICPSR also routinely creates ready-to-go data files along with setups in the major statistical software formats as well as standard codebooks to accompany the data. In addition to these procedures, ICPSR performed the following processing steps for this data collection:
- Performed consistency checks.
- Standardized missing values.
- Performed recodes and/or calculated derived variables.
- Checked for undocumented or out-of-range codes.