2018-02-15 The citation of this study may have changed due to the new version control system that has been implemented. The previous citation was:
- United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics. National Judicial Reporting Program, 1996. ICPSR02660-v3. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2011-04-08. http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR02660.v3
2011-04-08 All parts are being moved to restricted access and will be available only using the restricted access procedures.
2001-03-27 Column locations of variables were corrected in the
codebook to reflect the column locations in the data file.
Frequencies in the codebook were also corrected.
2000-12-14 An errata page supplied by the principal
investigator in reference to erroneous data for Dade County, FL,
Pinellas County, FL, Washoe County, NV, Santa Clara, CA, and Otero
County, CO, has been added to the codebook.
1999-05-12 ICPSR data undergo a confidentiality review and are altered when necessary to limit the risk of disclosure. ICPSR also routinely creates ready-to-go data files along with setups in the major statistical software formats as well as standard codebooks to accompany the data. In addition to these procedures, ICPSR performed the following processing steps for this data collection:
- Performed consistency checks.
- Standardized missing values.
- Performed recodes and/or calculated derived variables.
- Checked for undocumented or out-of-range codes.