DSDR catalogs studies across the social science disciplines and provides SAS, SPSS, Stata, R, and ASCII files for them. Online analysis—which enables users to perform statistical procedures on a dataset without downloading it—is available for some studies.
This search form searches only content related to DSDR. Please use the ICPSR main search to search all ICPSR holdings.
- Browse by subject
- Fertility, Family Planning, Sexual Behavior, and Reproductive Health
- Health and Mortality
- Marriage, Family, Households, and Unions
- Migration and Population Distribution
- Population Characteristics
- Population Growth and Decline
- Early Life Conditions and Older Adult Health
- Children and Youth
- Childhood Obesity
- Browse by geography
- Browse by author
- Browse by series
- Browse recent updates & additions (last 90 days)
- View all studies
- View all DSDR-curated studies (studies that were directly deposited with and curated by DSDR)
- View all studies for which online analysis is available
- View NICHD-funded Studies
There are a number of other online resources for users looking for demographic data.
NIH RePORTER - RePORTER is an electronic tool that allows users to search a repository of NIH-funded research projects and access publications and patents resulting from NIH funding.