Data-Driven Learning Guides
These guides can be used to enhance teaching of core concepts in the social sciences. In order to be useful to the widest audience, the focal topics are drawn from concepts that are included in standard introductory-level social science textbooks. New guides will continually be added and topic areas expanded. An Instructors Guide to DDLGs is also available.
- Attitudes toward Electoral Accountability
- Civic Participation and Demographics in Rural China
- Demographics and Non-Traditional Civic Participation
- Ethics and Politics
- Identity Politics and the Latino vs. Hispanic Debate
- Religion and Opinions on Democracy in Ghana
- State Legislator Job Duties
- State Legislators and Representation
- The War on Terror
- US Foreign Policy towards Haiti 1994
- Voter Turnout in the U.S.