Data-Driven Learning Guides
These guides can be used to enhance teaching of core concepts in the social sciences. In order to be useful to the widest audience, the focal topics are drawn from concepts that are included in standard introductory-level social science textbooks. New guides will continually be added and topic areas expanded. An Instructors Guide to DDLGs is also available.
- Age and Attitudes about the Rights of Homosexuals
- Aging and Caregiving
- Aging and Social Integration
- Crime Victimization in the US
- Educational Attainment
- Exploring the Gender Gap
- Exploring the Second Shift
- Gender and Racial Differences in Teens' Attitudes about Sexuality
- Interpersonal Power in Intimate Relationships
- Is Love Really Blind?
- June Cleaver: Myth or Reality?
- Religion among Teens
- The Significance of Linked Fate for Women
- Social Capital Over Time and Across Generations
- Social Change