The ICPSR Poster session is open to all meeting attendees, and we welcome your participation as a presenter!
When/Where: Thursday, October 10, 2013; 3:30-5:30 pm; Michigan Union
Description: This session is designed to provide meeting attendees the ability to discuss projects or initiatives in-depth with poster presenters. The event will be much like a mini-exhibit hall venue providing ample opportunity for attendees to network with presenters including ICPSR staff, sponsored projects, and other attendees.
- The poster session will be the last meeting session on Thursday.
- No concurrent session will run against the poster session.
- Walking snacks will be provided to attendees.
- Participants are welcome to bring banner stands, develop a stand-alone poster, set up a table with brochures, etc.
- ICPSR has several stand-up cardboard poster boards with dimensions of 3' (x) 4'; these boards have two slight folds such that they stand-alone; if you are interested in posting your poster to these boards, please contact the session managers listed below.
- Have posters you produced for other meetings? Re-use is encouraged!
Registering to Present a Poster:
Registering to present a poster is easy! At the time of registration for the ICPSR Biennial meeting (or the DSA conference), you simply reserve a poster presentation ticket.
Poster Session Managers (Contacts):