ICPSR has made a commitment to acquire and to make available all new waves or versions of a number of data collections that are updated continuously. The following list presents these series alphabetically by title.
Click on the series name to view detailed information.
- Criminal Justice Drug Abuse Treatment Studies (CJ-DATS) Series
- Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN) Series
- Health Behavior in School-aged Children (HBSC) Series
- Monitoring the Future (MTF) Series
- National Comorbidity Survey (NCS) Series
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS) Series
- National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) Series
- National Youth Survey (NYS) Series
- Population Assessment of Tobacco and Health (PATH) Study Series
- Research on Pathways to Desistance Series
- Treatment Episode Data Set - Admissions (TEDS-A) Series
- Treatment Episode Data Set - Discharges (TEDS-D) Series
- Washington, DC Metropolitan Area Drug Study (DC*MADS) Series