FAQs: How to Deposit Data
- Does ICPSR accept qualitative data?
- Does your archive keep the original version of the files that I submit for archiving?
- How can I archive crime or criminal justice data that I have collected?
- How do I deposit data in the ICPSR archive?
- How will the research community know that my data are available from ICPSR?
- I prefer not to submit my data collection via the Electronic Deposit Form. Do I have other options?
- Once I've deposited my data, I do not want changes made to my data collection without my permission. Will you contact me prior to altering the files?
- What is the preferred submission format for data files?
- When will I know if my data collection will be archived?