Other sources of information relevant to the Terrorism & Preparedness Data Resource Center (TPDRC), intra- (domestic) and international terrorism incidents, organizations, perpetrators, and victims; governmental and nongovernmental responses to terror, and citizen's attitudes towards terrorism, terror incidents, and the response to terror.
- About the collection
- Lesson plan: Terrorism and Preparedness
- Instructional Resources and Datasets
- External Data Resources: a list of links to research material available from a number of institutions worldwide.
- Books related to terrorism and preparedness
- NSF special report on Disasters
- Online Analysis SDA Tutorial.
- War on Terror: A Data-Driven Learning Guide
About the Collection
(PDF 813K) Pie chart of the distribution of TPDRC study categories initially stored in the archive. This distribution includes TaPSA survey data.
(PDF 908K) Pie chart of the distribution of TaPSA survey study categories initially stored in the archive.
National Science Foundation special report on NSF-supported projects addressing Disasters
The Special Report on Disasters examines disaster response and prevention i.e. "immediate and obvious disaster needs, such as improved emergency communications or earthquake protections for buildings."
- Understanding Disasters
- Preparing for the Worst
- Immediate Response
- NSF And 9/11
- Critical Role of Research
- NSF News Latest Disaster News
Terrorism and Preparedness Lesson Plan
This lesson plan is aimed at high school students. It is expected that this age group would carry the information learned back to their family, and also into their future college or professional careers.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security Threat Level Assessment is currently: