FAQs: Help with the Restricted-use Data Analysis System (R-DAS)
- [WEBINAR] Broadening Access to Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data with the R-DAS
- How can I transfer output from SDA and R-DAS to a document, spreadsheet, or presentation?
- How do I perform a homogeneity test of proportions or percentages in the R-DAS?
- How do I produce correct estimates for NSDUH: 4- and 2-Year R-DAS data files?
- My results in R-DAS were blocked by the disclosure protection settings. How do I avoid having my output blocked?
- My results in R-DAS were blocked by the disclosure protection settings. What do the various messages mean?
- What are the differences between NSDUH public-use and restricted-use data?
- What is the Restricted-use Data Analysis System (R-DAS)?
- Which variables are available in the restricted-use NSDUH data files?