FAQs: Data Formats and Files
- How do I interpret a record from an ASCII data file?
- How do I read data into R?
- How do I use Excel to import tab-delimited ASCII data?
- How do I use setup files to import plain text (ASCII) data?
- I'm getting a "file not found" error when trying to use a setup file. What is wrong?
- I'm using SPSS on a Mac. I can't read ASCII data files using the SPSS setup file I downloaded. What do I do?
- I downloaded data from your site, but my statistics application issues an error message that the file cannot be found.
- What is a SAS CPORT file? How do I use it?
- What kind of data formats does SAMHDA distribute? Do you have SPSS Portable files? SAS transport? Stata?