Alternate Title: TEDS-D, 2007
These data are freely available.
United States Department of Health and Human Services. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Office of Applied Studies. Treatment Episode Data Set -- Discharges (TEDS-D), 2007. ICPSR27301-v4. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research[distributor], 2012-11-02. doi:10.3886/ICPSR27301.v4
Persistent URL: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR27301.v4
This study was funded by:
Scope of Study
Smallest Geographic Unit: Core-Based Statistical Area (CBSA)
Geographic Coverage: United States
Date of Collection:
Unit of Observation: treatment discharges
Data Types: administrative records data
Data Collection Notes:
Several limitations to the data exist and should be noted:
Mode of Data Collection: record abstracts
- Performed consistency checks.
- Created variable labels and/or value labels.
- Standardized missing values.
- Created online analysis version with question text.
- Performed recodes and/or calculated derived variables.
- Checked for undocumented or out-of-range codes.
Original ICPSR Release: 2010-03-23
- 2013-11-27 Updated and released variable-level ddi file.
Related Publications (?)
- Citations exports are provided above.
Export Study-level metadata (does not include variable-level metadata)