Utilization for Multi-City Study of Urban Inequality, 1992-1994: [Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, and Los Angeles]
By default, the reports below show utilization for the last 12 months. To view a different range, please enter dates below.
Please note that this study was first released on 1998-08-28, and that our current reporting model only goes back three years (from today's date).
- Initial release date: 1998-08-28
- Last updated: 2008-04-23
- Related publications: 77
- SDA objects: 2
|DS1: Household Survey Data File||413||=||105||308||20|
|DS2: Employer Telephone Survey Data File||220||=||45||175||5|
The numbers above are counts of unique sessions, not counts of how many files were downloaded. I.e., a value of 12 implies that users downloaded 1 or more files from the study as part of 12 discrete sessions/visits in this time period.
Please note that the numbers above do not include distribution of restricted-use or public-use data that are not web downloadable. E.g., data distributed on CD-ROM.
"SDA" refers to unique sessions by users analyzing data using Survey Documentation & Analysis, a web-based alternative to SAS, SPSS, and Stata.
|DS1: Household Survey Data File||253||=||24||42||34||4||4||145|
|DS2: Employer Telephone Survey Data File||86||=||9||16||10||0||2||49|
All numbers in the table above are the number of unique users who downloaded one or more files from this study/dataset in the time period specified.
"Anon. Downloads" refers to users who download anonymously. Users who browse/download documentation files (only) are not required to login; some of our topical archives do not require login.
Downloads by Member Institutions
This study was downloaded by users at 49 institutions during the time period specified.
- Brandeis University
- California State University at Long Beach
- California State University at Northridge
- Clemson University
- Cleveland State University
- College of Wooster
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Florida Atlantic University
- George Mason University
- Harvard University
- Howard University
- Humboldt State University
- Illinois State University at Normal
- Kenyon College
- Miami University
- Michigan State University
- Morgan State University
- North Carolina State University
- Northwestern University
- Oklahoma State University
- Princeton University
- Rutgers-The State University of New Jersey
- Tufts University
- University of British Columbia
- University of California at Berkeley
- University of California at Irvine
- University of California at Los Angeles
- University of Chicago
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- University of Connecticut
- University of Florida
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- University of Missouri at Kansas City
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of South Florida
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Texas at El Paso
- University of Virginia
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Western Kentucky University
- Wheaton College (Massachusetts)
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- Yale University
Institutions are only listed when users from that institution authenticated/logged in. Non-authenticated members constitute a large portion of our users and are represented in the Unique Users/Unique Sessions tables, but not in the Downloads by Member Institutions table.