Webinar scheduled on the National Addiction & HIV Data Archive Program
Join us on Feb. 21 for a webinar titled “The National Addiction & HIV Data Archive Program: Supporting Research Data Sharing and Use.”
The goal of this 60 minute webinar is to describe the ways the National Addiction and HIV Data Archive Program (NAHDAP) facilitate research on drug addiction and HIV infection by enhancing, sharing, and preserving data produced by research grants funded by the National Institutes on Drug Abuse. This webinar will cover:
- Technical assistance with data preparation
- Educational activities to promote data sharing
- Proposal preparation and data sharing plans
- Confidential data and Restricted data dissemination
- Identifying drug abuse and HIV data
- Customized sub-setting and on-line analysis
- Retrieval and use of data files from the archive
- Related Bibliography
The webinar will take place from 1-2 p.m. EST on Feb. 21. To register and for more information, please go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/640715546.
You can also view other NAHDAP announcements.