Slides, video available from webinar on HIV, drug addiction archive
Slides and video are now available from the ICPSR webinar held February 21, 2012, on the National Addiction & HIV Data Archive Program.
Presenters Amy Pienta and Kaye Marz described how NAHDAP facilitates research on drug addiction and HIV infection by enhancing, sharing, and preserving data from research grants funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
The slides and the video can be seen on our YouTube channel.
The webinar covered the following topics:
- Technical assistance with data preparation
- Educational activities to promote data sharing
- Proposal preparation and data sharing plans
- Confidential data and Restricted data dissemination
- Identifying drug abuse and HIV data
- Customized sub-setting and on-line analysis
- Retrieval and use of data files from the archive
- Related Bibliography
You can also view other NAHDAP announcements.