FAQs: How to Download Data
- How do I decompress the files I download from your site?
- I attempted to download a study and saw a message that I "had no saved files." Why can't I download the files?
- I downloaded data from your site, but my statistics application issues an error message that the file cannot be found.
- McAffee Antivirus says that a data file on your site has a virus in it. How do I get a virus-free file?
- The files I'm attempting to download are very large...so large that my Web browser crashes. What can I do?
- When I attempt to uncompress the files I downloaded from your site, WinZip complains that the file name is insensible. How can I uncompress the file?
- Why can't I download data?