Webinar: Resources for Health Research from ICPSRJoin us for a free Webinar on February 26, 2014
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now. (https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/939668298)
This webinar will provide information to Official Representatives, research scientists, faculty, and students about the wide variety of health-related data available from ICPSR. We will describe the kinds of data and other resources housed in our archive, how you can access them, and the tools available for statistical analyses.
Directors of the following specialized archives at ICPSR will discuss their mission, archival holdings, and research resources:
- Data Sharing for Demographic Research (DSDR)
- Health and Medical Care Archive (HMCA)
- National Addiction & HIV Data Archive Program (NAHDAP)
- National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging (NACDA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive (SAMHDA)
- Identify and describe data files available for secondary research
- Discuss online analysis tools
- Provide information on other health-related resources and tools available from these ICPSR archives
- Highlight training opportunities
Title: Resources for Health Research from ICPSR
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Time: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet
You can also view other ICPSR announcements.