New Releases through 2013-03-24
Below is a list of new data collection additions to the ICPSR data archive along with a list of released data collections that have been updated:
- 26381 National Survey of Juvenile Justice Professionals, 2005-2007 [United States]
- 30461 Eurobarometer 72.4: Globalization, Financial and Economic Crisis, Social Change and Values, EU Policies and Decision Making, and Global Challenges, October-November 2009
- 31401 The Impact of Childhood Behavior Problems on Child Care and Employment Decision-Making: A Nationally Representative Panel Study
- 34182 Determinants of Chicago Neighborhood Homicide Trends, 1980-2000
- 34319 Annual Probation Survey, 2008
- 34320 Annual Probation Survey, 2009
- 34543 Computer Assisted Quality of Life and Symptom Assessment of Complex Patients from April 2011-August 2012: Chicago, Illinois
Note: Additional SAMHDA studies may be available though they are not listed in this email/web site announcement.
You can also view other ICPSR announcements.