New Releases through 2013-01-20
Below is a list of new data collection additions to the ICPSR data archive along with a list of released data collections that have been updated:
- 21187 Exploring the Drugs-Crime Connection Within the Electronic Dance Music and Hip Hop Nightclub Scenes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2005-2006
- 33784 Enhanced Services for the Hard-to-Employ Demonstration and Evaluation Project, Philadelphia, PA
- 34473 CBS News/60 Minutes/Vanity Fair National Poll, October #3, 2011
- 34521 Little Emperors: Behavioral Impacts of China's One-Child Policy
- 4348 Federal Court Cases: Integrated Data Base, 2004
- 26521 National Corrections Reporting Program, 2004
- 27021 National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health), 1994-2008: Core Files [Restricted Use]
- 27742 National Corrections Reporting Program, 2005
- 30103 How Couples Meet and Stay Together (HCMST), Wave I 2009, Wave II 2010, Wave III 2011, United States
Note: Additional SAMHDA studies may be available though they are not listed in this email/web site announcement.
You can also view other ICPSR announcements.