ICPSR participating in IASSIST conference
ICPSR researchers and staff will be involved in the International Association for Social Science Information Services & Technology (IASSIST) annual conference in Vancouver, B.C., as presenters, session chairs, workshop leaders, and poster authors.
We hope to see you at the following events:
- Workshop: "ICPSR at 50: Facilitating Research and Data Sharing" presented by Linda Detterman, Peter Granda, Sanda Ionescu, Elizabeth Moss and Steve Burling
- Session: "Perspectives in Data Citations" chaired by Mary Vardigan
- Presentation: "ICPSR's Efforts to Encourage Data Citations" by Elizabeth Moss
- Session: "Question and Variable Level Discovery and Access" chaired by Amy Pienta
- Presentation: "Exploring New Methods for Protecting and Distributing Confidential Research Data" by Bryan Beecher and Steve Burling
- Presentation: "Controlled Vocabularies -- A New Product of the DDI Alliance" by Sanda Ionescu
- Poster: "Shared Digital Technologies for Data Curation, Preservation, and Access: A Proof of Concept" by Bryan Beecher
- Presentation: "The Elements of the Data Management Plan: A Gap Analysis and Recommendation" by Amy Pienta
Please refer to the conference schedule for times and locations.
You can also view other ICPSR announcements.