Registration open for webinar on data management plans
Online registration is open for the upcoming ICPSR webinar titled “Guidance on Preparing a Data Management Plan.”
Presented by Amy Pienta, ICPSR’s director of data acquisitions, the webinar will cover:
- ICPSR’s *data management plan Web site*
- Suggested elements of a data management plan
- Examples of data management plan language
- Designating ICPSR as an Archive in a data management plan
- Additional resources for preparing a data management plan
Many federal funding agencies, including NIH and most recently NSF, are requiring that grant applications include data management plans if the project involves data collections. This webinar is meant to support researchers in meeting this requirement.
The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, January 12, 2011, from noon to 1 p.m., EST.
You can also view other ICPSR announcements.