Utilization for Voter Registration in the United States, 1968-1988
By default, the reports below show utilization for the last 12 months. To view a different range, please enter dates below.
Please note that this study was first released on 1991-03-05, and that our current reporting model only goes back three years (from today's date).
- Initial release date: 1991-03-05
- Last updated: 1992-02-17
- Related publications: 0
The numbers above are counts of unique sessions, not counts of how many files were downloaded. I.e., a value of 12 implies that users downloaded 1 or more files from the study as part of 12 discrete sessions/visits in this time period.
Please note that the numbers above do not include distribution of restricted-use or public-use data that are not web downloadable. E.g., data distributed on CD-ROM.
All numbers in the table above are the number of unique users who downloaded one or more files from this study/dataset in the time period specified.
"Anon. Downloads" refers to users who download anonymously. Users who browse/download documentation files (only) are not required to login; some of our topical archives do not require login.
Downloads by Member Institutions
This study was downloaded by users at 20 institutions during the time period specified.
- California State Polytechnic University at Pomona
- Harvard University
- Hunter College
- Iowa State University
- London School of Economics
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Princeton University
- Swiss Foundation for Research in the Social Sciences (FORS)
- Temple University
- The American University
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- University of California at Los Angeles
- University of California at San Diego
- University of Colorado, Denver
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Oxford
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of South Carolina
- University of Texas at Austin
- Utah State University
Institutions are only listed when users from that institution authenticated/logged in. Non-authenticated members constitute a large portion of our users and are represented in the Unique Users/Unique Sessions tables, but not in the Downloads by Member Institutions table.