Utilization for Law Enforcement Management and Administrative Statistics (LEMAS): 2003 Sample Survey of Law Enforcement Agencies
By default, the reports below show utilization for the last 12 months. To view a different range, please enter dates below.
Please note that this study was first released on 2006-05-10, and that our current reporting model only goes back three years (from today's date).
- Initial release date: 2006-05-10
- Last updated: 2006-05-10
- Related publications: 56
- SDA objects: 1
The numbers above are counts of unique sessions, not counts of how many files were downloaded. I.e., a value of 12 implies that users downloaded 1 or more files from the study as part of 12 discrete sessions/visits in this time period.
Please note that the numbers above do not include distribution of restricted-use or public-use data that are not web downloadable. E.g., data distributed on CD-ROM.
"SDA" refers to unique sessions by users analyzing data using Survey Documentation & Analysis, a web-based alternative to SAS, SPSS, and Stata.
All numbers in the table above are the number of unique users who downloaded one or more files from this study/dataset in the time period specified.
"Anon. Downloads" refers to users who download anonymously. Users who browse/download documentation files (only) are not required to login; some of our topical archives do not require login.
Downloads by Member Institutions
This study was downloaded by users at 38 institutions during the time period specified.
- Arizona State University
- Auburn University at Auburn
- California State University at Long Beach
- Columbia University
- Duke University
- Florida International University
- Florida State University
- George Washington University
- James Madison University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Princeton University
- Purdue University
- San Diego State University
- Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Spelman College
- Stanford University
- State University of New York at Albany
- The Graduate Center, The City University of New York
- The Rand Corporation
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of California at Berkeley
- University of California at San Diego
- University of Chicago
- University of Georgia
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Missouri at St. Louis
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Rochester
- University of South Carolina
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Washington
- University of Wisconsin at Madison
- University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee
- Washington University in St. Louis
Institutions are only listed when users from that institution authenticated/logged in. Non-authenticated members constitute a large portion of our users and are represented in the Unique Users/Unique Sessions tables, but not in the Downloads by Member Institutions table.