The Ithaka S+R Surveys of Higher Education Series is designed to contribute to community understanding of the attitudes and behaviors of college and university faculty members and librarians. This series contains similar studies regarding faculty and librarian attitudes and behaviors. Studies include topics such as: the relationship between faculty and their campus library, faculty dependence on electronic resources, and the role of libraries on the college campuses. An overview of the major findings may be found on the Ithaka Web site.
Most Recent Studies
- Ithaka S+R, Jisc, RLUK UK Survey of Academics 2012
- Ithaka S+R US Faculty Survey 2012
- Ithaka S+R Library Survey 2010: Insights From U.S. Academic Library Directors
- Ithaka S+R Faculty Survey 2009: Key Strategic Insights for Libraries, Publishers, and Societies
- Ithaka 2006 Survey of US Higher Education Faculty Attitudes and Behaviors
- Ithaka 2006 Survey of US Academic Librarian Attitudes and Behaviors