Metropolitan Travel Behavior Survey Series
The Metropolitan Travel Behavior Survey Series collected information about travel preferences and change in travel behavior across the United States population. Respondents were asked to record their travel and activities over various time periods, as well as for detailed information regarding their trips, such as mode of transportation, trip purpose, and departure and arrival times.
The Bureau of Transportation Statistics and the Federal Highway Administration, both part of United States Department of Transportation, funded a project at the University of Minnesota to develop the Metropolitan Travel Survey Archive to store, preserve, and make publicly available, via the Internet, travel surveys conducted by metropolitan areas, states and localities.
Data in the Series
- East Tennessee Household Travel Survey, 2008
- Chicago Regional Household Travel Inventory, 2007
- Midlands Tomorrow Household Travel Survey, 2006-2007 [Columbia, South Carolina]
- Puget Sound Regional Council (PSRC) Household Activity Survey Analysis Report, 2006
- Washoe County Travel Characteristics Study, 2005
- Greater Triangle Travel Study, 2006
- Tahoe Regional Household Travel Survey, 2005
- Spokane and Kootenai County Regional Travel Survey, 2005
- Seattle Household Travel Survey Wave 10, 2002
- Treasure Valley Transportation Survey, 2002