Browse by Topic
Users have two options for identifying studies related to a particular topic.
Topic Classifications address topics broadly, and are meant to be a good starting point for exploring the collection.
The Thesaurus contains both broad and narrow terms that are more specific to the subject matter of individual studies.
Our Thematic Collections are full websites that focus on particular subject areas.
- Census Enumerations: Historical and Contemporary Population Characteristics
- Community and Urban Studies
- Conflict, Aggression, Violence, Wars
- Economic Behavior and Attitudes
- Elites and Leadership
- Geography and Environment
- Government Structures, Policies, and Capabilities
- Health Care and Facilities
- Instructional Packages
- International Systems: Linkages, Relationships, and Events
- Legal Systems
- Legislative and Deliberative Bodies
- Mass Political Behavior and Attitudes
- Historical and Contemporary Electoral Processes
- Political Participation
- Public Opinion on Political Matters
- Political Parties
- Organizational Behavior
- Social Indicators
- Social Institutions and Behavior
- Replication Datasets (more info)
- External Data Resources