Are all NCS-R Screening Section questions asked of all respondents?
No. Please note that few screening questions (SC2, SC2.1, SC2.2, SC2.3, SC8.1, SC8.2) were removed during the NCS-R data collection in 2001-2002. The CPES released dataset included valid answers provided by NCS-R respondents who were interviewed before these questions were removed and NCS-R respondents who were not interviewed with these questions were counted as "Missing (System)" on these questions. Below is the list of questions and please click links to view the summary statistics and/or frequencies:
- SC2 - How long have you lived at your current address?
- SC2.1 - About how many years have you lived in this state?
- SC2.2 - About how many miles do you currently live from the place where you were raised during most of your childhood?
- SC2.3 - How many different houses or apartments have you lived in since the age of 18?
- SC8.1 - How would you rate your overall physical health -- excellent, very good, good, fair, or poor?
- SC8.2 - How would you rate your overall mental health -- excellent, very good, good, fair, or poor?