How do I download files from the CPES Web site?
Downloading data from the CPES Web site is easy. First find the study you want, and then click on the "download" link. The Download page will walk you through a series of steps:
- Select your statistical package, from the list of available packages. Some of our studies have "ready to go" files available; for others you'll need to download the ASCII data and setup files to make your own "ready-to-go" file.
- Select the data sets you wish to download. Many of our studies have only one data set, but the more popular ones tend to have multiple data sets.
- Add the files to your data cart using the "Add to Data Cart" button.
- You can choose to review the contents of your cart, and delete files if you wish by clicking on the "Review Data Cart" button.
- Finally, click on the button "Download Data Cart." This will download a zip file that contains all the files you requested. The appropriate documentation files are automatically added. If you don't know how to uncompress the zip file, take a look at "How do I decompress the files I download from your site?"