CPES logoCollaborative Psychiatric
Epidemiology Surveys

Can I get access to census and housing conditions data?

Yes. You will need to make this request through the SAMDHA Disclosure Committee which makes decisions regarding release of the restricted-use data through ICPSR. You can request the restricted-use version through the Applying for Restricted-Use Data process that includes signing an Agreement and providing a data protection plan.