You can also choose to browse by selecting DSM-IV/ICD subjects.
Below is a list of all the sections in NSAL. They are currently displaying in the order they appeared in the catalog. You can also choose to sort them alphabetically by section name.
The PDF codebook can answer many basic questions about the data; you will need a MyData account to download the codebook.
- Psychological Resources and Health
- Family and Friends
- Panic Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Substance Use
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- 30-Day Symptoms
- Eating Disorder
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Family History
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Oppositional-Defiant Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Separation Anxiety
- Use of Help Resources
- Group & Personal Identity, Discrimination
- Personal Data
- Technology and Roots
- Interviewer Observations