You can also choose to browse by selecting DSM-IV/ICD subjects.
Below is a list of all the sections in NSAL. They are currently sorted alphabetically by section name. You can also choose to view them in the order they appeared in the questionnaire.
The PDF codebook can answer many basic questions about the data; you will need a MyData account to download the codebook.
- 30-Day Symptoms
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Eating Disorder
- Family and Friends
- Family History
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Group & Personal Identity, Discrimination
- Interviewer Observations
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional-Defiant Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Personal Data
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Psychological Resources and Health
- Separation Anxiety
- Social Phobia
- Substance Use
- Technology and Roots
- Use of Help Resources